Following the ethos of the ‘penny university’ coffee houses of the 18thC and their non precious and generous dissemination of knowledge via mutual reading and conversation, Sarah Jury is developing The Pigeon Wing Library, laden with pamphlets and limited run publications by a range of theoretical and visual artists.
This is new, it’s a collection of texts and PDF publications by artists. Some are related to projects with The Pigeon Wing, some are especially for the occasion. You can download them for free, or sign up to the mailing list to get them emailed directly your inbox.
Kate Liston : Just Because I’m Paranoid Doesn’t mean It’s Not True
- Ana Balona de Oliviera, Introduction
- Una Hamilton-Helle On Being a Shadow of a Shadow-
- Sarah Jury – In Review of the Project
- Rory Rowan, The Heart of the World
- Matthen MacKisack, An Afterlife
- Martjin on’t Veld & mikko Kuorinki, Spare Keys
- Ellen Grieg, Beyond the Bridges
- Angus Cameron, Trickster in Between